Sunday, April 14, 2013
1. Tell me a little about yourself. How long have you been active as a comic artist and what have you been up to?
Well, I've been making comics (seriously) for about four years now. But I've been drawing and writing stories since I was little. So far I've made a bunch of fanzines and contributed to Swedish Comic Sin 3 and 4. Currently I'm working on a few different things, one of them is a comic for children, the others are still a secret.
2. Why did you want to participate in this project?
I wanted to contribute to this great anthology project of course! And I had a story in mind that fit right in :)
3. Have you drawn any erotic comics or incorporated sex in your stories before?
I had a comic in Swedish Comic Sin 3 last year, I'm a big fan of BL comics and I'm quite fond of making my own. So, yes, I have.
4. What has been the most difficult and challenging thing about this project?
Finding the time to do it all! I always try to do more than I should and it ends up taking a lot of time to get it done. But somehow I always manage to finish everything on time.
5. What has been the most fun part?
Writing the story and inking the comic are my favorite parts! I like to imagine how people would react and what they would say when certain things happen to them. And... I love using ink! Sometimes I wish I could ink a drawing before sketching it, but so far that has proven to be quite difficult...
6. What are you up to now and where are you heading? Any plans?
I have a couple of short stories and one longer one that I'll be making into comics soon. And I'm aming to finish the first chapter for my BL comic in time for the B.L.Y.G. convention.
You can follow my work on my blog, http://theartinside.blogspot.com .