1. Tell me a little about yourself. How long have you been active as a comic artist and what have you been up to?
I have only been doing comics a short while, I did my first comic for a job-related task only two years ago. Since then I have also done two comics for private projects. I work full-time as a lead artist for mobile phone games and also do some illustration work, but comics is a new field for me.
2. Why did you want to participate in this project?
I love comics and I love sex. I also find gender questions very interesting, and I found it a very appealing challenge to try to construct an erotic comic that would not fall into the stereotypical traps so often plaguing pornography.
3. Have you drawn any erotic comics or incorporated sex in your stories before?
None of my few earlier comics have been erotic, no.
4. What has been the most difficult and challenging thing about this project?
As often, time management. My ambitious plans to sketch everything out on paper fell on the wayside and I ended up with a purely digital product the last few pages. I find that sketching things out on paper makes the shapes stronger, so next time I will try harder to find the time for that.
5. What has been the most fun part?
Naked butts and sci-fi, there are so many great elements in that that I find it hard to pick one in particular.
6. What are you up to now and where are you heading? Any plans?
I have a great many projects going on, virtual reality games and illustration work, but I would relish a chance to do another comic in the future. Maybe this eroticism is my new forte?